Hi Joe,
this line of code for csh/tcsh is awfully rickety-raggedy, it does the trick though.

Jan

setenv spacegroup  P3121
setenv noresidues  350
setenv lambda  1.5418

set unitcell = `head -3 ../hkl/output.sca | tail -1 | cut -b 4-60`

scalepack2mtz \
hklin ../hkl/output.sca \
hklout ./${dataset}_import.mtz \
<< eof > ${dataset}_scalepack2mtz.log