Top 20 HETNAM entries based on 58,469 PDB entries at better than 2.5 Angstrom resolution (arbitrary cut):

Number of entries in histogram: 14864
Total number of instances     : 195481

   0 14502 0.0742 GOL    (glycerol)
   1 10952 0.0560 SO4
   2  8064 0.0413  ZN
   3  7628 0.0390  MG
   4  6930 0.0355 MSE     (SeMet)
   5  6685 0.0342  CA
   6  6555 0.0335 EDO     (Ethylene glycol)
   7  6315 0.0323  CL
   8  5856 0.0300 HEM
   9  3922 0.0201  NA
  10  3647 0.0187 NAG
  11  3148 0.0161 PO4
  12  2360 0.0121 ACT    (Acetate)
  13  1874 0.0096  MN
  14  1561 0.0080 NAP
  15  1387 0.0071   K
  16  1338 0.0068 FAD
  17  1277 0.0065 PLP     (PYRIDOXAL-5'-PHOSPHATE)
  18  1228 0.0063 TRS    (Tris buffer)
  19  1205 0.0062 FMN

(numeric columns are ranking; count; frequency)
No electron density, sorry.
Clearly I should be adding more glycerols.

Phil Jeffrey
Princeton