On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 11:44:55AM +0000, Björn Kauppi wrote:
> Is there any way to install the dimple script on my windows CCP4i installation?

It will be included in the next version of the ccp4 suite.
For now you can try command-line version from:
http://devtools.fg.oisin.rc-harwell.ac.uk/files/dimple-1.3.zip
(that's a version for windows prepared today).
Requires installed CCP4 6.3 and WinCoot (coot is only for making images).
It also uses Raster3d which is included in the zip.

Basic usage:
dimple.bat input.mtz input.pdb output_dir

But first try running tests/test.bat to check if it works.
It's not much tested yet.

Regards
Marcin
--