Dear Friend of Kinetica

As a previous exhibitor / contributor to Kinetica we'd like to offer you a 20% discount on tickets to our fantastic day / night event aboard the Stubnitz ship at Canary Wharf this Saturday.

Reduced-price (20% off) tickets can be bought from the following link using the code 'maritime':
https://shop.ticketscript.com/channel/web2/start-order/rid/GT42MN6D/language/en
(the discount is already included in the price shown)

I'd be grateful if you could spread the word to friends and anyone else you think would be interested to come

Kinetica website - http://www.kinetica-museum.org/events/kinetica-on-the-stubnitz.html
Facebook event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/396934907081403/

Thanks and hope to see you on Saturday
Tony

Tony Langford
Managing Director
Kinetica Museum Ltd
www.kinetica-museum.org
Tel 07713259285

====
Paul Brown - based in OZ Nov 2012 to April 2013
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
OZ Landline +61 (0)2 6680 5023 == OZ Mobile +61 (0)419 72 74 85
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====