On June 9, in the morning, there will be a roundtable at the Left Forum in NYC on my recent article “More Misused Wage Data from Monthly Review: The Overaccumulation of a Surplus of Errors”

and a follow-up piece, “Monthly Failure to Review: Even Worse than I Thought.”

I'm rather proud of the article. I think it clears up several serious misconceptions about wage and compensation trends in the U.S., including misconceptions that affect people’s understanding of why the Great Recession occurred.

Brendan Cooney, Alan Freeman, Bryan Philip, and I will be speaking in the roundtable. For more information on it, see

Best wishes,

Andrew