Good morning Chris

Please add Aberdeen College to the list supporting the suggestions below.

Thanks

Phil Richards
Learning Technologies (ILT) Manager
Aberdeen College
01224 612383

Mobile: 07595711268

From my Phone
Please forgive any typos.

On 15 May 2013, at 06:56, "Hilary Griffiths" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Chris,
Would you add the University of Bristol too?
Thanks
Hilary

On Tuesday, 14 May 2013, Margaret Adamson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi Chris
>
> Can you add University of Dundee to the list also please – thanks for co-ordinating this – the lack of control at the moment is v. frustrating!
>

> Margaret

Hilary Griffiths
Deputy Director, Education Support Unit
(Technology Enhanced Learning)
Academic Registry
University of Bristol
0117 33 14431

Aberdeen College, College Administration, Gallowgate, Aberdeen, AB25 1BN. The Board of Management of Aberdeen College is incorporated under the provisions of the Further and Higher Education (Scotland) Acts 1992 and 2005 is recognised as a Scottish Charity No 21174. Telephone 01224 612000. E-mail [log in to unmask] Web www.abcol.ac.uk

The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest confidence for the addressee only. It is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, the contents should not be disclosed nor should copies be taken and you are requested to delete this message and to advise the sender of the error in transmission.

It is your responsibility to scan this message to ensure that it is free of viruses. The College does not accept any liability for any virus infection or breaches of security in relation to email transmissions.