From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Victoria Case
Sent: 23 May 2013 13:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hidden Course Menu

Hi,

Has anybody else experienced problems with the tool that allows users to minimise their course/organisation menu?  Our users often inadvertently minimise the course menu and think that they’ve lost all their course content.  Has anyone else had enquiries from staff or students about this feature?  We have created a help guide about it, but we still get a large number of questions from new users.  If it is an issue at your institution, what approach have you taken to minimise the issue?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Victoria

Victoria Case
The University of Law