With apologies for any cross-postings.

I would be grateful if you could bring this to the attention of colleagues in your networks who may be interested in offering papers or attending the conference itself

SRUC-SEPA conference "Delivering multiple objectives from our land: sustainable development in practice", Edinburgh 15-16 April 2014. Organised in association with Forest Research, James Hutton Institute and Scottish Natural Heritage.

International Conference: Call for papers & posters. DEADLINE 19 JULY 2013.

Offers of posters and papers are invited under the following themes:

1) How can integrated land management planning and policies be delivered in practice?

2) How can the need to produce more energy from renewable sources be balanced with the need for more natural carbon sequestration?

3) Is sustainable intensification of farming and forestry production systems the route to deliver low carbon land management?

4) Would a greater focus on permaculture or agro-forestry help maximise ecosystem service delivery?

Further details available at: http://www.sruc.ac.uk/srucsepaconf

With thanks in advance

Davy

cid:image005.png@01CE5DFA.42C161E0

Dr Davy McCracken

Reader in Agricultural Ecology

Leader: Sustainable Ecosystems Team      Associate of the SRUC Rural Policy Centre

Follow this link for Davy’s SRUC profile page

Follow this link for Davy’s LinkedIn profile page and this link for Davy’s Twitter feeds

Follow this link for Davy’s ResearcherID profile and this link for Davy’s Google Scholar profile

SRUC: Scotland’s Rural College I John F Niven Building I Auchincruive I Ayr KA6 5HW I United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1292 525 299 (direct) I Fax: +44(0)1292 525 333 I Email: [log in to unmask]

SRUC: Leading the way in Agricultural and Rural Research, Education and Consultancy

Scotland’s Rural College - SRUC was formed on 1 October 2012 by the merger of Barony, Elmwood and Oatridge Colleges and SAC (Scottish Agricultural College): www.sruc.ac.uk

P Think before you Print!  http://i.dmtrk.net/cmpimg/2012/67265/imagecache/2373523/w232_3037233_yons_portrait_cmyk.jpg

This e-mail message is confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If the message has been received by you in error, it may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the intended addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If it is not intended for you please inform us, immediately, then delete it from your system. If the content is not about the business of the organisation then the message is not from us nor is it sanctioned by us. Anything in this e-mail or its attachments which does not relate to SRUC's or SAC Commercial Limited's official business is neither given nor endorsed by SRUC or SAC Commercial Limited.

SRUC
A Charitable company limited by guarantee, Scottish Charity Number: SC003712.
Registered in Scotland, Company Number: SC103046 - Registered Office: Peter Wilson Building, King’s Buildings, West Mains Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JG
SAC Commercial Limited, an SRUC company
Registered in Scotland, Company Number: SC148684 - Registered Office: Peter Wilson Building, King’s Buildings, West Mains Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JG