Hello,

Comrie Heritage Group is working to preserve and promote the rich social and physical heritage of our local area. This includes railways, glen living, an Earthquake House (housing one of the world's first seismographers) and Cultybraggan Camp, a Prisoner of War camp built in 1941 and home to 4500 Nazis during WWII.

The story of Cultybraggan is fascinating and, at times, devastating, but Comrie residents are proud to have rescued the camp from being demolished to make way for housing development and we are trying to turn the camp into a living monument to community and kindness.

We have numerous records and reminiscences about the camp and we would like to give a volunteer archivist the opportunity to design and build their very own digital system to collate this information for public dissemination.

If you are interested in the position, or simply want to know more about Comrie Heritage Group, please feel free to get in touch with me: [log in to unmask]

With thanks and best wishes,

Lauren Davidson
Chair, Comrie Heritage Group