Hi Phaedra

With two small teams of volunteer editors, the Methodist Church has been developing a network of community archives over the past year, which includes a developing section on one site to those listed on our war memorials:

 http://www.mymethodisthistory.org.uk/category_id__25_path__.aspx

I have had a couple of requests for help in researching those commemorated too.

Best wishes, Jo

Jo Hibbard | Methodist Heritage Officer
Mission and Advocacy Cluster | The Connexional Team

The Methodist Church
Methodist Church House, 25 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5JR | 020 7467 5257
www.methodist.org.uk

Registered Charity no. 1132208