*        http://www.anthropologymatters.com            *
* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.                *

Begin forwarded message:

> Subject: call for application: 2-year post-doc position in Bordeaux, starting 2013 fall or winter
>
> Hello,
> I am looking for a post-doctoral candidate in political ecology for a 2-year position in Bordeaux, France in order to set a joint application (post-doc + mentor) to the call launched by Bordeaux University (deadline June 25th, 2013) :
> http://www.idex-univ-bordeaux.fr/News/LabEx/IdEx-Bordeaux-post-doctoral-fellowship-programme/r831.html
> This call requires candidates being in touch with a local mentor.
>
> Specific requirement:
>
> Candidates should be doctorate holder (not later awarded than two months after the application deadline) with publication record (at least one original accepted first author publication in press or published in a peer-reviewed journal)
>
> Two profiles are targeted:
>
> • fellows whose doctorate / Ph.D was awarded by a university located outside France;
>
> • fellows whose doctorate / Ph.D was awarded by a French University in the last 36 months prior to the application deadline, having carried out a research project for at least 2 years in a foreign country.
>
> In this context, I propose to be the mentor for the following research topic:
> “the process of ecological indicators intercalibration within the EU Water Framework Directive”.
> It would be part of a larger interdisciplinary project on social perceptions of water quality: http://www.sisyphe.upmc.fr/makara/
> The post-doc would be located in Bordeaux area in Irstea with frequent travels in France and Europe for interviews.
> Information about the mentor: http://irstea.academia.edu/GBouleau
>
> Candidates shall send me back his/her curriculum and letter of motivation as soon as possible before June 20th.
>
> Please forward to people likely to be concerned.
> Best regards,
> Gabrielle
>

> Gabrielle Bouleau
> Irstea
> Unité "Aménités et dynamiques des espaces ruraux"
> 50 avenue de Verdun
> 33610 Cestas Cedex
> tel 05 57 89 27 04

* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/Anthropology-Matters.HTML   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers
*
* To unsubscribe: please log on to jiscmail.ac.uk, and            *
* go to the 'Subscriber's corner' page.                                  *
*