Dear Allstat,

I hope you are well.  Please find below a selection of our latest opportunities:

Contract:

·         Senior Statistical Programmer – Home Counties

·         Principle Programmer – South East

·         Manager of Statistical Programming – South East

Permanent:

·         Principal Statistical Programmer – West London

·         Senior Statistical Programmer – Hertfordshire

·         Senior Statistical Programmer / Project Manager – Home Based / Office Based

For a detailed job spec and a confidential consultation about either of these opportunities please contact Tim Barratt on 01727 817 626 or email your CV to [log in to unmask]

Kind Regards,

Tim Barratt

Pharmaceutical Consultant

Key People Ltd

Catherine House, Adelaide St, St Albans, Herts, AL3 5BA

Direct Tel: 01727 817 626 / Office: 01727 811634 / Fax: 01727 844838

Refer a friend and get paid

At Key People many of the people we place have been referred to us by their friends and colleagues. If you refer someone to our division and we are able to help them secure employment, then after successful completion of the probation period, we will reward your efforts with a 'thank you’ for up to £250 (or currency equivalent).

SIGNOFF allstat