Position:             Programmer

Location:            Alderley Park, Cheshire

Salary:               Competitive + excellent benefits

At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires collaboration and new ways of thinking. Programmers play a vital role in our success, and we work hard to make them feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity. Join us, and you can count on excellent and flexible rewards, a supportive development environment and the wide-ranging opportunities and challenges you need to excel in your programming career.

AstraZeneca – Health Connects Us All

As one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, our business is focused on providing innovative, effective medicines that make a real difference in important areas of healthcare. At AstraZeneca, innovation is about more than just research. We aim to stimulate continued creativity throughout our organisation by maintaining a culture in which our people feel valued for their ideas and contribution to our success - ideas which can make a difference in all aspects of our business. In addition, we support and encourage our people in discovering their own potential, through excellent learning and development opportunities that are available to them throughout their careers.

As a Programmer your main responsibilities will involve:

·         Providing programming support to products across a range of therapeutic areas

·         Influencing diverse groups of scientific, commercial and regulatory colleagues

·         Supporting internal decisions, regulatory submissions, and product value demonstrations

·         Acting as an expert contact to our outsourcing partners

As a Programmer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:

·         A degree-level education (or equivalent) in mathematics, statistics, life sciences or a similar subject

·         Excellent collaboration, communication and influencing skills

·         An aptitude for computer programming and an interest in the application of programming skills in pharmaceutical development

Closing date for applications is 31 May 2013.

To apply for this position, please visit: http://jobs.astrazeneca.com/jobs/details/l1rRD497-programmer-biometrics-and-information-sciences

AstraZeneca welcomes applications from all sections of the community

The information contained in this email or its attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this email or attachments by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Alexander Mann Solutions. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately by reply or telephone and ensure all copies are deleted from your system. Alexander Mann Solutions delivers services in the global economy and the company names, registered numbers and registered offices of all Alexander Mann Solutions companies around the world are set out at http://www.alexandermannsolutions.com/about-ams/key-contacts/

SIGNOFF allstat