Senior Statistician - closing date 26th May 2013

We are currently able to offer an exciting opportunities to join the Statistics and Data Management department at HLS (based at our site near Huntingdon) as a Senior Statistician.  If making imaginative and creative contributions with worldwide visibility, introducing new methods and setting the standards for our statistical work sounds like a challenge you could rise to, this could be the job for you.  The successful candidate will provide consultancy for scientists across a wide variety of areas, from toxicology, pathology and early clinical to cell biology and analytical sciences.  As well as carrying out routine data analysis, responsibilities will also include designing studies, reviewing protocols and communicating results to the customer.  Applicants for the position will ideally have previous experience of analysing non-clinical data using SAS, including biological assays, and will provide support to junior members of the team.

The Statistics and Data Management department is a small department with a wealth of experience in statistical analysis and clinical data management. We provide a data analysis and consultancy service to HLS employees and external clients. Offering an end to end statistical service from providing advice on study design and appropriate analytical methods through to undertaking analysis of results and production of expert reports.

Huntingdon Life Sciences is one of the world’s largest and most successful contract research organisations working with some of the leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, crop protection and chemical companies. Our company has experienced impressive growth over recent years, by creating a work environment that encourages talented individuals to thrive and make a difference.

Please use the link below to apply online http://www.apointplus.com/huntingdon/applicant/AppS1.aspx?ev=0&id=281

Alternatively, please email your CV and covering letter to [log in to unmask], including reference number 3337.
http://www.huntingdon.com

SIGNOFF allstat