Hi All,

We’re currently looking at some new incentives for our National Scholarship provision for next year.

Alongside the £1,000 cash payment & discount on tuition fees, we also offer a discount on student accommodation (both University owned and externally owned).

The discount on externally owned accommodation has been slightly cumbersome in terms of our process for getting money to landlords without it passing through the student. This is particularly the case for larger landlords such as councils, and this is one area we would like improve for next year.

Firstly, can I ask if any other Universities have a run a similar scheme, and secondly how have you managed the whole process?

Many thanks,

Andy

Andrew Withey  |  Financial Aid, Student Administration  |  University of Leeds  |  Leeds  |  LS2 9JT  | 0113 343 8021