Dear Colleagues,

In an update to our email last month regarding league table publication dates for 2013 (see below), the Guardian University Guide is now due to be published on Tuesday 4 June.  As usual with The Guardian, they will not be circulating the full rankings under embargo before this date.

As some of you may already be aware further information for institutions ahead of release, including a list of subject categories each institution will appear in, can be found at http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2013/may/10/guardian-university-guide-2014-advice-for-institutions.

If you need any further information or have any questions about the Guardian University Guide, please contact [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Regards

Jovan Luzajic, Senior Policy and Data Analyst, Universities UK
Direct Tel +44 (0)20 7419 5474
Woburn House, 20 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9HQ

Web www.UniversitiesUK.ac.uk   Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/UniversitiesUK