Dear Colleagues

The latest post on the Business of Discovery:

Can mistakes shape our ideas?— Experience rendered portable
http://wp.me/p2v7Al-5C

And, some other recent posts:

How important is creativity and imagination in science?—The Invention of Discovery
http://wp.me/p2v7Al-5i

Is Twitter getting the better of you?—Deafened by Birdsong.
http://wp.me/p2v7Al-56

A reminder of why we need drug research and regulation—Protecting us from crocuses
http://wp.me/p2v7Al-4s

When punctuation gets in the way of good scientific writing—Writing in an Indoor Voice
http://wp.me/p2v7Al-3W

What's the worst slide you've been forced to look at in a lecture recently—Cases of Slide Crime
http://wp.me/p2v7Al-3w

You can also follow the site and find other snippets relating to Research Education & Training on Twitter @ResearchET

Hope you enjoy.

Best wishes.

Allan

Allan Gaw MD, PhD, FRCPath, FFPM
www.allangaw.com
@ResearchET

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/