Hello All

I have a sheep mandible from a midlands site, early medieval in date, with interesting teeth wear.

Does anyone have any suggestions about it?

http://alexandriaarchive.org/bonecommons/items/show/1901

http://alexandriaarchive.org/bonecommons/items/show/1902

Regards

Paul Thompson

Keeper of Collections

Herbert Art Gallery & Museum

Jordan Well

Coventry

CV1 5QP

T: 024 7629 4761

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.theherbert.org

A challenging journey through divided lands…explore how artists have grappled with both the brutality of war and the desire for peace in Caught in the Crossfire until 7 July 2013.

From eyeballs to brains…join us throughout the Easter holidays to discover fascinating but foul facts about The Body Brilliant in our FREE creative family workshops.

Inspire your mind… with courses as diverse as Ancient Egyptian Religion, Researching Family History and The History of British Fashion our Open Learning Summer Programme has something for everyone.

For more information about our programme of exhibitions and creative events please go to www.theherbert.org

http://www.star.net.uk