From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linsey Duncan-Pitt
Sent: 24 April 2013 14:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Using WebPA in degree classification modules

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. We are considering whether or not to pilot WebPA but before making a decision I would like to know if anyone is using it in modules that count towards degree classification?  Colleagues I'm working with have concerns about jeopardy in relation to a student's classification.