I am an artist and I have been working on the concept of territory, displacement and limit for years. I walk landscapes and I wanted to transcribe the walking into work of art without leaving any imprint.
We have developed a software that allows you to create an abstract and remote work arising from the walking itself (GPS and smartphone). You will find more information about this work on the site. I am aiming at spreading this project which one of these forms can only exist through the Internet.
The next walking will take place on 17th and 18th April 2013; indeed I will go over Japan, Mount Fuji. If you want to follow the creation of a live work, go to the site www.terr-e-toile.net.