Hello everyone,

I've got a Memory Palace Walk
<http://memorypalacewalks.wordpress.com>coming up on April 7th in New
York City. If you are going to be in the
area, or know anyone who might be interested in joining, send them along.
Details are in the link above. For the project, I lived in 30 homes over 90
days, walking between homes. I worked with each home to build a memory
image, as part of a collective memory palace, and the walk on April 7th
will tour the results. A real tour of imagined sites.

I set up a flower arrangement in each home, which you can see here:

http://memorypalacewalks.wordpress.com/memorypalace/home-a-nomadic-exploration/flowers/<http://memorypalacewalks.wordpress.com/>

Also, I was able to do an interview about the project with GYST radio
yesterday, and wanted to share that as well. It's about an hour long, and
mostly about my walking practice:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/gystradio/2013/03/31/ask-andrew-anything--home-a-nomadic-exploration

Thanks so much. I have been loving all the activity everyone is up to!

Blake