On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Malcolm J. Currie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
what's the output of latex2html configure look like?

I didn't notice any glaring errors in the config.log.

I just wanted the output of configure not config.log.

on Snow Leopard but all are set to no on Lion.  The paths to GIFTOPNM, PPTOGIF and the like point to /usr/local/bin on Snow Leopard, because of my homebrew installation, but in the Lion configure they have no path, just the name of the respective executable. It looks like it's netpbm.

which indicates that the netpbm binaries are not in your PATH.

I had another go with homebrew last night and it failed to complete the netpbm installation, telling me that I already have libtiff and to unlink it but applying the instruction didn't seem to make any difference.

I seem to have netpbm installed on my Mountain Lion system with homebrew.

$ brew info netpbm
netpbm: stable 10.60.05, HEAD
http://netpbm.sourceforge.net
Depends on: libtiff, jasper, libpng
/usr/local/Cellar/netpbm/10.60.02 (690 files, 7.7M)
/usr/local/Cellar/netpbm/10.60.05 (690 files, 7.7M) *
  Built from source
https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/commits/master/Library/Formula/netpbm.rb

--
Tim Jenness