From: International Association for the Philosophy of Sport [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Charlene Weaving [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IAPS 2013 Conference Website is live!

The IAPS 2013 conference website can be found at:

http://iaps.fullerton.edu/

Below is the reminder about the abstract extension (April 15. 2013)

Dear and Gentle Colleagues,

I hope your spring started beautifully in spite of any weather oddities or disappointments (it never rains to the mirth of everyone!).

Give that people seem to be inordinately busy, the deadline for abstracts submission for the 41st IAPS Conference in Fullerton (CA) is being extended to Monday, April 15.

We will still endeavor to inform you of acceptance by May 20th.

The 300-500 word abstract should be prepared for blind-review and provide a 3-5 key word description. For more details please visit the IAPS website at http://www.iaps.net

Undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to submit an abstract for the “R. Scott Kretchmar Student Essay Award” by said date; the finished paper is due June 17, 2013.

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

I wish you productive yet stress-free days,

Jesús Ilundáin

Jesús Ilundáin-Agurruza, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Philosophy
International Association for the Philosophy of Sport Conference Chair Samuel H. Graf Faculty Achievement Award 2011-2012 Allen and Pat Kelley Faculty Scholar 2008-2009 Linfield College
(503) 883-2362

P.S. I am on sabbatical with a heavy travel schedule; it may take me a few days to reply depending on where I happen to be. If however, more than three or four days go by, feel free to contact me again. Thank you for your understanding!