Hi Mathew

Just go the the SPM email list and look for

"SV: [SPM] 12 parameter affine coregistration"

and

"André Ahlgren"

There you will find John's explanation to Andre about exactly this topic:)

Siawoosh
--
Dr. Siawoosh Mohammadi
Post Doctoral Research Fellow

Tel. +44-20-344-84368, (internal ext 84368)
Fax. +44-20-7813-1420