I'm searching for ABM Participatory Modelling projects that I can use as case studies for my research.

I am investigating the social dynamics that develop during Participatory Modelling (PM) processes and their association with the outcomes of these processes. Projects that employ Agent-based Modelling and take place within a European decision-making context are within the scope of my study. I intend to carry my research by interviewing participants of recently completed PM projects, as well as participating in ongoing projects, as a simple observer or as participant (assuming an active role in the PM process).

If you are able to help me locate suitable PM projects, please email me on [log in to unmask]

With kind regards,

Yorgos Chalkias

NOTE: This research is taking place in the Centre for Research in Social Simulation (CRESS), University of Surrey, UK under the supervision of Professor Nigel Gilbert. It will be approved by University of Surrey Ethics Committee.