Here are some details of practitioner-researcher contributions to AERA in San Francisco on the 28 and 29 April 2013 and to the Inaugural Conference of the Action Research Network of the Americas in San Francisco on the 2 May 2013. I've put the details in the What's New section of http://www.actionresearch.net . If you have accounts to share from researching your own practice do please send the urls to me and I'll add them to the resources on actionresearch.net. I've still time to modify the Workshop presentation below so if you have suggestions on how to strengthen this resource do please let me know:

Workshop at the inaugural conference of the Action Research Network of the Americas on 2nd May 2013 in San Francisco on 'What could the Action Research Network of the Americas contribute to and learn from the learning of others?' at:
http://www.actionresearch.net/writings/aera13/jwarnawork2013.pdf

An international Round Table discussion on Creativity And Criticism In The Growth Of Educational Knowledge From Researching One’s Own Practice. at the inaugural conference of the Action Research Network of the Americas on 2nd May 2013 in San Francisco at:
http://www.actionresearch.net/writings/aera13/arnaRTprop2013.pdf

Jacqueline Delong, Elizabeth Campbell & Jack Whitehead, with Cathy Griffin on 'How are we creating cultures of inquiry with self-studies that transcend constraints of poverty on empathetic learning? at the American Educational Research Association Conference in San Francisco on the 28th April 2013 at:
http://www.actionresearch.net/writings/aera13/jdlcjwaera13cgopt.pdf

Elizabeth Campbell, Jacqueline Delong & Cathy Griffin, with Jack Whitehead on 'Action research transcends constraints of poverty in elementary, high school and post-graduate settings' at the American Educational Research Association Conference in San Francisco on the 29th April 2013 at:
http://www.actionresearch.net/writings/aera13/lcjdcgaera13jwopt.pdf

Love Jack.