Dear all,

As I have often stated, the Critical Political Economy mailing list, which has almost 800 members, covers a rich and diverse range of research interests, disciplinary associations, geographical backgrounds, and so on. Therefore, the below message, about a possible new International Political Economy journal, may not be of great interest to some of you. However, I encourage all of you to look at the below and please feel free to complete the survey.

A number of IPE researchers, including members of IPEG http://www.bisa-ipeg.org/ and CPERN http://criticalpoliticaleconomy.net/ are involved in discussions regarding whether or not there is a need for a new IPE journal. In that context, Ian Bruff in his capacity as IPEG Book Prize Editor and Chair of CPERN, and Phoebe Moore, as IPEG Convenor, would like to approach both research networks/groups to find out what the wider membership thinks. In that light, we have created the survey below.

Here is the link to the survey, which is completely anonymous:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6R8P3QF

Kind regards,

Phoebe, and Ian