Thanks, Doug. That touch on screen is so 'flavourless' sometimes. I was watching a guy farting around with his photos on a long distance train journey
and it just seemed (to me) that the more he fiddled, the less he would remember. But yes I take your point about the circularity of touch in my poem.

Bill