I cannot believe this case from the USA...  after coming out as gay to
his supportive father, who put the hard word on him and then told his
wife, the 16 year old son and child was not invited to the family table
for dinner but made to eat mashed up left overs off the kitchen floor by
his mother. Since his father, running for high political office, nearly
always worked late and could not be home, so his abusive mother got away
with it because of more threats of violence against his younger brother,
of whom he was very protective and also subject to cruel abuse from his
mother....

I do support capital punishment and summary execution for extreme cases
such as this; when it is the sadistic mother who is the child abuser.

The USA comes across as a backward political dictatorship, rather like
the last days of Nazi Germany.

--
BLOG http://abdevpoetics.blogspot.com.au/