Thank you for posting this Cameron.

"Of course, we are aware that – especially in the past year – the academic
community has criticized Elsevier for some of its policies and positions.
Our own relationship with Elsevier has been conflicted at times."

I think it is fantastic that such issues are talked about openly in public
in a responsible manner without using the forum to just 'market' the tool.
Kudos to Mendeley team for that!

Regards,
Gopi

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:14 AM, CAMERON TONKINWISE <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> As the Press Release says: 'good things are about to happen'...
>
> http://blog.mendeley.com/start-up-life/team-mendeley-is-joining-elsevier/
>
> Cameron

Regards,
Gopinaath K.