From: jacqui livock <[log in to unmask]>
To: OCC-HEALTH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 21:40
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] night work assessment "regular intervals"

Hi Kate
no there is no compulsion to complete the assessment but I usually advise the businesses that an "opt out" document where the individual says "not at present thank you" can demonstrate their offer and incorporate this in my night worker questionaire.

I am trying to establish if "annual"or "biennial" is common practice/recommended/demanded or written anywhere ...as I cant find it!

Jacqui