There is a local talk on Autism/Aspergers here in Gloucestershire (Tewkesbury – M5J8),

In June – Professional tickets are #10, however parents / careers are free.

For details please email me at Home on [log in to unmask],

And I will forward the poster by return email.

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Colthart Heather
Sent: 24 April 2013 17:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Aspergers

I think it was Aspire that came  to talk to other staff members when we had similar issues, I didn’t organise it, the line manager did, out of desperation I think, HR at the time reported back to me that they had been unhappy with what the person had said, but I think a year has gone passed since and I haven’t had a single call or e-mail about the employee, when they where almost daily before.