Dear All

I have not been on jiscmail for such a long time, but would really value some help with this.

It's been identified that some of the hand soap scrub used by one of our clients contains walnut shell - the question put forward is 'could this have an effect on staff who have nut allergies if it gets into broken skin'.

Not one I have been asked before.   The MSDS does not state any issues with normal use; however, I want to say yes there could be an issue, but have no evidence for this either way.

Any thoughts please?

Kind regards
Debbie

Debbie Craig