From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cathy Howells
Sent: 17 April 2013 11:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Hepatitis B Serology

Dear List,
Following on from Diane's excellent advice below, I would like to ask if anyone does postpone Hep B serology until after the 4th dose, especially in Health Care Workers (EPP and non EPP)?
Some of our nurses are asking why we are still testing after the third dose when the guidance is to wait and test after the 4th dose. My response has been that this then delays our knowledge of the employee's hep B status.
I would be interested to hear if anyone does do this and whether or not it causes any concerns?

Thank you

Cathy

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: