Hi Jane

I'd stick to unquantifiable and that they "may" require extra visits
depending on symptoms and that it is up to management to decide what is too
disruptive for business needs the same way you can't quantify how many days
absence a condition may require.  I have never come across any numbers in
the literature and as the owner of a medicated hyperactive bladder myself
this is a subject close to my own heart ... or toilet facilities :)

Carr

On 16 April 2013 12:34, Jane Gould <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am often asked how much personal time someone needs for toilet purposes
> and get referrals from anything from x takes an extra 6 minutes a day to
> extra 30mins. If they have a condition ie IBS , irritable bladder I say
> likley to require extra visits but am always asked well how much answer
> being it depends , it is variable or not quantifiable or go on what
> employee says they need at home (subjective I know). Anyone point me in the
> direction of relevant info I can pass on ie how much is acceptable? any
> quantifiable evidence depending on conditions?
> I seem to have had an increase in these questions on toilet visits
> Thank you
>
> Jane
> ******************************** Please remove this footer before
> replying.