dear CRUMBsters

you might be interested to read some of the comment thread concerning what Rhizome.org<http://Rhizome.org> has been, and should become, on their website, instigated by their new curator Michael Connor.
http://rhizome.org/editorial/2013/apr/15/breaking-ice/
Many of the longer-standing members of the net art community have been leaving their thoughts.

p.s. CRUMB is always happy to welcome thoughts on what it should become... feel free to post here on the list... especially as we are tasked with measuring our 'impact' in the field as part of an academic exercise here in the UK :-)

Dr. Sarah Cook
Reader
MA Curating Module Leader

CRUMB
Faculty of Arts, Design and Media
University of Sunderland

The David Puttnam Media Centre
Sir Tom Cowie Campus at St Peter's
St Peter's Way
Sunderland
SR6 0DD

ex 2134

Curator for the Festival of Electronic Arts and Video, Transitio_MX05 "Biomediations", September 19-29, 2013 in Mexico City

Co-editor and co-founder, The Curatorial Resource for Upstart Media Bliss, www.crumbweb.org<http://www.crumbweb.org>

Read our books:

Euphoria & Dystopia: The Banff New Media Institute Dialogues.
e-edition now available for $19.99 CAD!
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/book/euphoria-dystopia/id597963828?mt=11&uo=4

Rethinking Curating: Art After New Media. http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=12071

A Brief History of Curating New Media Art, and A Brief History of Working with New Media Art.
http://www.thegreenbox.net