Dear Clive, dear all,
We will distribute the DVD soon, (just busy to do the last corrections on hard drive) then the whole thing will be put on blue ray to guarantee a good quality. You are totally right, there is so much things not understood or just not known, and I also keep on learning on Fluxus and concept art. The issues are complicated. I have written my doctoral thesis on Fluxus, sorry it is only in English and too expensive to be translated, "Fluxus: Art – Synonymous with Life? Myths about Authorship, Production, Gender and Community"
I tired to have a close look on the social and political situations, the contexts in which Fluxus developed. In many contemporary shows the art object, the single genius artist and so on is still the main centre, (how sad!) and all the revolutionary potential, all contradictions are missing nowadays. I post the upcoming website and the dvd edition here on the list asap! Best, Dorothee
--
Dr. Dorothee Richter
Head of Postgraduate Program in Curating

Skype: dorothee.richter

www.curating.org study program
www.on-curating.org webjournal
www.curatingdegreezero.org archive