FYI

From: george el-nimr [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 16 March 2013 13:39
To: Mitchell Alex
Subject: Fw: Acquired Brain Injury UK National Conference..Event Invitation

Dear Alex,

I would be most grateful if you would be able to pass this conference information on to [log in to unmask]

Best wishes

George El-Nimr

Tuesday 25th June 2013

Britannia Stadium, Stanley Matthews Way , Stoke-on-Trent

Over the recent years, there has been a considerable growth in the recognition of Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) as a distinct entity with its significant burden to patients, families and the society as a whole.

While commissioners of services will have ABI on their agenda, there is still a considerable heterogeneity as to which patients will have access to which service. Similarly, ABI services themselves may adopt different models and have difference focuses.

Our first National ABI conference will aim at “bridging the gap” in relation to service developments, clinical management and the interface between ABI and the law. Most importantly, however, it will aspire at enhancing the notion of always aiming to provide a holistic, patient-centred, individually tailored care that will maximise our patients’ quality of life and their integration within society.

For further information about the day including registrations, sponsorship or exhibition opportunities please CLICK HERE
or call the event hotline on 01332 227771.

- Early bird registrations of just £62.50+vat pp are now being taken
- Patient, carer and student rates currently available

To view the conference programme showing our experienced range of speakers please click here.

I do hope you can join us,

Sent on behalf of

Dr George El-Nimr
Consultant Neuropsychiatrist
North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust

Event queries: 01332 227771

www.kc-jones.co.uk/mind

KC Jones conference&events
3 St George’s House,
Vernon Gate, Derby , DE1 1UQ

LIABILITY NOTICE
: This email is from KC Jones conference&events Ltd, sent on behalf of the North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust. Registered at 3 St. George’s House, Vernon Gate, Derby , Derbyshire DE1 1UQ. Reg No: 5028002. We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. You should, however, check this email, and any attachments to it, for viruses, as we can take no responsibility for any virus that may be transferred by way of this email, and internet communications may not be secure.

If you do not wish to receive emails informing you of events about Acquired Brain Injury [log in to unmask]&subject=Remove%20Me%20ABI" target="_blank">click here to remove.