April 16, 2013

ADULTS & ELDERS FOCUS OF APRIL MUSEUM EDUCATION MONITOR

Guided tours, field trips, demonstrations, workshops, performing arts
events, symposia, film series, lectures, teacher workshops, collaborative
programs, community services and outreach, Elderhostel, reminiscence work,
certificate programs, book groups ...

Are you doing any research or evaluation on any of these or other areas
related to adults and elders in museums, galleries, historic sites, science
centres, parks, zoos, aquaria, or other sites of informal learning?

If so, MUSEUM EDUCATION MONITOR (MEM), the monthly e-newsletter, would like
to list your work in our upcoming April 2013 ADULTS & ELDERS issue. As
always, we welcome listings by museum workers, consultants, faculty, and
students at all levels of study.

To share research or evaluation with others around the world, please send an
e-mail to [log in to unmask] that includes:
€     name of project
€     research/evaluation question(s) [no more than 50 words, please]
€     how the data will be presented
€     principal researcher(s)/ evaluator(s)
€     site(s) where research is being conducted
€     time span
€     contact information
€     key words/labels to describe the project [no more than 4 or 5, please]
€     photo associated with you or the project [optional]
All listings are free of charge and displayed in their language of origin.
Deadline for the April ADULTS & ELDERS issue is Friday April 26

For more information on MEM's research & evaluation listings visit the MEM
blog, FORUM: Ongoing research on museum education http://forum.mccastle.com/

To discuss this call or your research, please get in touch as below. I look
forward to hearing from you!

M. Christine Castle, Ph.D.
Editor, Museum Education Monitor

More on me and the MEM Š
Web-- http://www.mccastle.com
Facebook-- http://www.facebook.com/Museum.Education.Monitor
Twitter-- http://twitter.com/mchriscastle
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/mchriscastle/
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/MChrisC54
FORUM Blog-- http://forum.mccastle.com/

(As always, please excuse cross-postings. I try to extend the call as widely
as possible. Inevitably many of us are subscribed to several electronic
discussion lists related to museum education. For those who are, your
patience is appreciated. CC)