From: Museums, Galleries and Heritage Research [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Helen Graham [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 April 2013 08:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: AHRC Co-Design project: 'How should decisions about heritage be made?'

Hi Dave,
Thanks - really looking forward to our first Ways of Knowing workshop in
May. Be brilliant to hear via this list about your current Cultural
Intermediation and the Creative Economy project. And your maplocal project
has lots of potential use for in museums and hertiage contexts...
https://maplocal.org.uk/about

And to everyone - work-in-progress updates would be an especially
interesting use for this list. No need to write much just a few lines and
a few links. There's so much brilliant stuff going on at the moment.

Helen