Hi Carol

Please send your email details and I will be happy to share experiences.

Best wishes

Jo
From: Further Education Moodle User List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Carol Howells [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 April 2013 11:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Moodle hosting

Hi all I'm doing a survey of Moodle hosters and was hoping you could help with this.

I'd like to find out who you are using for your Moodle hosting based on these (loose) ideas:

- positive aspects
- negative aspects
- value for money
- reliability, i.e. downtime

I currently work for the Trinity Laban Music and Dance Conservatoire which is a HEI based in London. I've been using Moodle since 2005. We are currently hosted by ULCC.

For example, ULCC have provided good technical support and there has not been any downtime. However we are unable to edit our theme.

Thank you all very much.

Carol Howells

Please view our electronic communications disclaimer at:- http://www.southessex.ac.uk/outlook/disclaimer.aspx

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses and spam on behalf of South Essex College of Further and Higher Education. However this doesn't ensure that it hasn't been tampered with before you receive it and you should take steps to ensure that it is not compromised in any way.