*Apologies for cross posting*

12th Annual BSA Human Reproduction Study Group Annual Conference

Friday 21st June 2013

The Open University, Milton Keynes

The co-convenors of the British Sociological Association Human Reproduction Study Group, Dr Sam Murphy (The Open University) and Dr Laura Machin (University of Lancaster) are delighted to announce that the 12th Annual Conference will take place on the 21st June 2013 at The Open University, Milton Keynes. Papers are welcomed that address any area of human reproduction. This year there is also an opportunity for delegates to display mini-posters detailing their current research interests.

Abstracts

We welcome theoretical, methodological and empirical papers on any aspect of the Sociology of Human Reproduction including, but not limited to:

• pregnancy & childbirth
• [in]fertility
• mothering/fathering & kinship
• antenatal and postnatal care
• infant feeding
• reproductive health
• stillbirth and infant death
• abortion
• miscarriage
• reproductive technologies & genetics
• & reproductive bodies

Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words and should be submitted to Dr Samantha Murphy [log in to unmask] by Tuesday 30th April.

Register now
Registrations for this conference are now open. The conference is priced at £30 for BSA members and £35 for non-members.

To book your place please visit the BSA website  http://www.britsoc.co.uk/study-groups/human-reproduction.aspx

We look forward to welcoming you to this event.

Research & Enterprise Team

Faculty of Health & Social Care

Faculty of Health & Social Care

The Open University, Horlock Building, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA, United Kingdom
T: +44 (0)1908 (6)55350 | F: +44 (0)1908 654124 | E: [log in to unmask]  | W: www.open.ac.uk/hsc