Dear Colleagues
If you are UK based, please could you contact Tracey directly.
many thanks
Jane Sandall

Jane Sandall
Professor of Women's Health

Division of Women’s Health, King’s College London

Women’s Health Academic Centre King's Health Partners

10th Floor, North Wing, St. Thomas' Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road

London SE1 7EH

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/medicine/research/divisions/wh/index.aspx

 Tel: 020 7188 8149
Fax: 020 7620 1227

e-mail:[log in to unmask]

Skype: jsandall
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/campuses/stthomas/StThomas.aspx

 PA [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>