Dear all,

We built 2 years ago a system similar to what describes Stephen.
It is done with plastic mirrors, screws and mirror support, and a wooden pedestal, so it is MEG compatible. It allows the subject to adapt the angle for a comfortable superposition of the two images, and has been tested on a few subjects without headache :-). It is improved by a vertical sheet of strong paper from the mirror to the screen, avoiding eyes to see the other image.

I may send photographs of the device to those interested.

Best,

Antoine.

Antoine Ducorps.
CENIR - Centre de Magnétoencéphalographie
Tél (33) 1 42 16 11 62 (bureau)
       (33) 1 42 16 14 10 (MEG)

Adresse postale:
CRICM - UMR 7225 / UMR-S 975