Dear Matteo,

That is a very interesting question I also recently discussed.
In the end we were wondering if it wouldn't be an option to construct a
(flexible) divider between the eyes, through the middle of the head of the
subject, all the way to the projection screen (which is attached to the MEG
system). One could think of a partly plastic (straight-edged, connected to
the projection screen), partly cloth or styrofoam (at the subject-side
connected from forehead to chin) divider. The visual stereoscopic image
could then be presented on separate left-right halfs of the projection
screen. Can you imagine it (if not I will sketch it out)?

It would be great to hear of your thoughts on this, or to hear other
options.

best,
Stephen