Hi

My pals at National Library of Scotland have asked me to circulate this.

Tessa

 *** apologies for cross posting. Please forward this email to other lists as appropriate***

An exciting opportunity has arisen!

National Library of Scotland in collaboration with Wikimedia is seeking to appoint Scotland's first ever Wikimedian in Residence for a period of 4 months.  This is a unique opportunity to help enrich and develop Wikipedia with information about the Library's collections and knowledge from its staff.  The Wikimedian in Residence will work with NLS staff, the library community, members of the public and researchers to encourage contributions to the development of Wikipedia articles.

For more information please see the Library's career site http://bit.ly/YwYti7

National Galleries of Scotland is a charity registered in Scotland (No. SC003728) Registered address: 73 Belford Road, Edinburgh, EH4 3DS. VAT No. GB100190482

www.nationalgalleries.org