Hi Gemma

Depending on your audience, have a look at Google Forms / spreadsheets. Free, and lots of responses allowed, plus you can do some nice stuff with the analysis / flow through the form if you need to.

Reason I mention audience is there are still some local authorities / museums who prevent access to GDocs. Fools.

tt

Mike

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency: http://thirty8.co.uk