Depending on what your objectives are and how you'll be deploying the
survey, I've found socialsci to be a decent tool.  However, many of these
free online survey sites do not display the same across platforms and do
not have the same usability as survey monkey and wufoo (my favourite).

Cheers,

Monae

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Gemma Sturtridge <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello MCGers
>
> I have a question which I'm hoping some of you can help with.  I want to
> set up an online survey using a free service, however SurveyMonkey's free
> offer limits the number of questions and does not provide the option to
> download results.
>
> I've come across some other providers and I wondered if you had an opinion
> on
> http://kwiksurveys.com
> http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/
> http://en.surveyshaker.com/
>
> Or is there another service you have used which you would recommend?
>
> Many thanks for your help :)
> Gemma

> This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security
> System on behalf of the University of Brighton.
> For more information see http://www.brighton.ac.uk/is/spam/

>        website:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/
>        Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg
>       Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/museumscomputergroup
>  [un]subscribe:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/email-list/

Monae C. Verbeke

University of Warwick
Public Engagment with Research Online - Research Project Manager
Evaluating Impacts Seminar - Manager
Durrell Wildlife Trust - Research Assistant
Sociology Doctoral Researcher
EUZoos-XXI: International Project in Science Engagement -
Research and Evaluation Associate

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg