With apologies for cross postings

Dear Colleagues

Wolfson is looking to purchase 3 display cases.

The criteria are

·         They have to have clean modern lines

·         They have to be light weight and moveable

·         They have to be storable for when they are not in use

·         They are to be suitable for the storage of manuscripts and books

·         They have to be secure as they will be left unattended in public spaces within college

·         They have need to be reasonably priced

·         They need to help support the appropriate environmental conditions

Please can you advise

·         Appropriate suppliers I might contact

·         Offer any site visits to see display cases

Our President has a particular interest in the obtaining display cases  in the very need future and has some very particular ideas in mind so I need to get this right!

Please can I have any replies by the end of this week (Friday 19th)

Fiona