Hi Gill,

I had the same problem this afternoon. I managed to save the selected results as a txt file, and then it let me have them in the pdf format that I wanted. I don’t know if saving it as a txt file fixed the problem for me or was a sign that the problem was fixed for me.

Stephen

Stephen Ayre MA, MCLIP
Clinical Librarian
William Harvey Library
George Eliot Hospital
College Street
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
CV10 7DJ
02476865464 (internal 3094)
http://twitter.com/gehlibrary

The effective collection, analysis and use of information are essential ingredients of a flourishing health service. Report of the Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust Public Inquiry, 2013. 26.9 p.1616.